the Interactive Financial Plan (IFP) agreement
For a complete description of services, fees and conflicts of interest please review CSLA Financial's ADV part 2 brochure.
Dynamic and interactive financial plan – Complete recommendations about the personal finances of the individual. This plan is expected to be a dynamic, comprehensive financial plan outlining the client’s retirement and education savings goals and methods to help achieve those goals.
- Access to Financial Planning Platform – Client will receive a login to the planning platform.
- Private Document Vault – This service allows client to upload and save important financial planning-related documents to the platform.
- Retirement Analysis – Analysis, including Monte Carlo Simulation, to determine the amount need to be saved in order to achieve the lifestyle desired in retirement.
- Real Time Net Worth Tracking – With personal accounts linked to the Platform, client will be able to track their net worth in real time.
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Analysis - An analysis of current income and expenses taking into account current financial goals and objectives.
- Asset/Investment Allocation Analysis - This service is to analyze and provide advice on current asset allocations and/or investments in relation to current goals and objectives.
- An Estate Planning Checklist – Provides list of general items to consider for estate planning purposes.
- A Financial Plan Task Tracker – This service allows the client to view and keep track of upcoming and completed tasks associated with their dynamic plan in an effort to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Debt Strategies and Analysis – An analysis and recommendations about debt repayment strategies that may include but is not limited to consolidation, refinancing or debt negotiation with outside vendors.
- Life/Disability Insurance Analysis – An analysis of current and future insurance needs in such a way to reduce or offset financial risks.
- Roth Conversion Planning – An analysis of the client’s financial goals and objectives as it relates to the appropriateness of converting to or from a Roth IRA.
- Tax Planning & Projections - We do not provide tax advice. However, we will provide financial advice that incorporates tax strategies. This could include loss harvesting, qualified contributions, and general business planning among other planning options.
- Social Security Analysis and Optimization – An analysis of current projected retirement needs as it relates to receiving or delaying Social Security benefits.
- College Funding Analysis - The service will provide a parent with an analysis of the different means of funding a child's college education, the amount required to be saved, an alternative means of funding a college education that focus on repayment strategies for those that plan to finance college costs.
- Phone and Email Consultations – This service allows the client to consult with CSLA Financial Inc. throughout the year without being charged an additional hourly fee, subject to the limitations noted below.
- Semi-Annual Review – This service is offered to do a one-hour in-person or web conferencing planning consultation to review the client’s progress in achieving their stated goals.
We charge a monthly fee for our subscription-based IFP services. These services are continuous and will remain in effect until our relationship is terminated by either the client or CSLA Financial Inc. The subscription service is intended to replace 6 hours of financial planning time. The estimated 6 hours is broken out as follows:
- 2 – 1 hour semiannual client meetings
- 2 hours of plan review and analysis
- 2-15 min notations of client meetings
- 1 hour of client correspondence & data collection
- 2 – 15 min of meeting preparation Type your paragraph here